You are experiencing voice problems:
- Sore throat, hard to swallow, burning vocal cords, difficulty speaking/singing, etc.
- “Should I ignore all of this and hope that my voice will come back on its own and will be as good as before or better?”
- “Should I agree for a surgical procedure?”
- “Should I try to find a “magic” pill, which will solve all my voice problems?”
- “Should I, perhaps, research an alternative way how to treat my condition naturally, and mainly, how to acquire a different application/technique, using my voice speaking and or singing?”
The conclusion of all of this is: Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop being scared. Do something about it, STOP YOUR SUFFERING ONCE AND FOR ALL!
THOSE (LISTED ABOVE) ARE YOUR OPTIONS!
Diana Yampolsky is the Master Vocal Coach, Studio Vocal Producer, and Non-Surgical Voice Repair Specialist at The Royans Professional Vocal School and The Royans Institute for Non-Surgical Voice Repair, in Toronto, Canada and worldwide. She is the sole creator of the Vocal Science (TM) method - Trademarked with the Government of Canada.
If you would like to stay up to date with Vocal Science news, Subscribe to our Vocal Science Newsletter (Located HERE). You can also follow us on , Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you find yourself struggling with voice/vocal performance or are in need of non-surgical voice repair, you can reach Diana Yampolsky personally via email (email@example.com) or phone, (416-857-8741)