X Factor - Big Applause to Simon Cowell
His Show is... Spot On Reality

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of reality TV shows, with the exception of very few, one of which was Rock Star Supernova, which possessed real singers, real music and somewhat fair judges, and the last several seasons of American Idol. Everything else I've been watching concerning music was simply a failure and almost a funny parody onto the big shows, like I mentioned above.  Evidently, they did not have  enough budget or simply a class concerning the judges and the participants.

On a parallel track now with X Factor have been running: Cover Me Canada (Canadian Show), Sing Off (American Show) and right before that, America's Got Talent. Let's analyze each of them.

"Cover Me Canada" in my opinion possesses very mediocre and boring bands with some mediocre singers who are trying to pose for the best thing since sliced bread. In my opinion, practically all of them are quite pathetic to say least.

"Sing Off" consists of some groups with the enormous amount of people on stage trying to recite some church and gospel stuff with rather strange harmonies and performance skills.

And lastly, "America's Got Talent" in my opinion definitely could compete with Cirque Du Soleil. In fact there is more circus than any other acts and almost as much as in Cirque Du Soleil itself. Go figure! To me, it's a complete bizarre and singing seems to be completely out of place. I cannot wait for "Canada's Got Talent", however, I don't "hold my breath" for anything better than what the Americans have done. Mind you, I would be very opt for a nice surprise. After all, I've given 32 years of my life to the Canadian music and entertainment business.  The "entertainment part" in a good and positive understanding of that word, however, remains to be quite in the dark until I, hopefully, acquire an anxiously awaited surprise.

And finally, A HUGE SURPRISE (in a good understanding of that word) - American X Factor, produced and judged by Simon Cowell. Way to go!!! Perfect judges panel, especially when Nicole Scherzinger took the place of Cheryl Cole. Cheryl appeared as a nice soul, but in my opinion, was not assertive enough and would not verbally add to the show.

Nicole, on the other hand, is everything the audience could wish for. She is beautiful, smart, sharp, humourous and an enormously good singer. The BEST "in my books" (trust me, to get that high recognition of singing "in my books" is not easy at all - nearly impossible).

Interestingly enough, Paula Abdul is now being announced as a choreographer and performer. Her singing career or abilities for that matter, never have been mentioned. Her new title sounds a bit odd, however, it is quite fair, in my opinion... After all, she looks as good as never before (probably taking example from Jennifer Lopez of American Idol who too was looking her absolute best and better than 10-15 years ago). Way to go girls! In any case, Paula's job is quite fulfilling. She has to entertain not only the audience, but also Simon Cowell himself. And she does it with absolute charm.

The last judge, L.A. Reid, definitely grew on me throughout the last four episodes of auditions. I never saw the side of him being very charming, yet very straight, sharp and knowledgeable person. The whole quartet of judges is definitely a winning combination.

The show itself is extremely entertaining, as I never laughed so hard in my life! The editing of very talented people versus complete weirdos and psychos who never had a check with reality in their entire existence, is absolutely brilliant! The whole show is a CLASS ACT on every level.

One more time again, my biggest applause to Simon Cowell. He himself is in a league of his own. The ten seasons of American Idol did him good and taught him a lot. He took the absolute best experience he acquired from that show and brought it to X Factor. Him and his present show, no doubts, ARE in a league of their own. I certainly cannot wait for more episodes. At the present time, it is a real treat for my heart, soul and my psyche...

"GO BIG OR NOT AT ALL". This is the credo which I live by. "GIVE THE BEST AND RECEIVE THE BEST". This is the second credo I live by. By the looks of things, Simon Cowell is on the "same boat" with me and I'M HONOURED!

There is no doubts that he will discover quite a few talents, which is always a positive outcome of any reality TV shows like that.

But needless to say, the HIGHER CLASS of the show will possess the HIGHER CLASS of the TALENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)